Well Checkups, Sick Visits and Sports Physicals in Addison & Oak Park, IL
Ad-Park Pediatric Associates, S.C. offers a wide range of services to provide comprehensive care from birth through adolescence. Whether it’s well checkups, sports physicals, sick visits, behavioral problems, or wart removals, we are equipped to handle all of your child’s health needs.
We pride ourselves on our availability. Our offices are open most days and several evenings. We will always attempt to give you the appointment time you desire. In addition, our policy is to see all ill children as necessary. This means that as we put additional patients in to our schedule, there may be unforeseen delays. We realize your time is valuable, and we will make every effort to ensure your wait is as short as possible. Please bear with us.
We suggest the following guidelines when scheduling or canceling appointments:
- For your convenience, schedule appointments as far in advance as possible.
- Call between the hours of 9:00 and 4:00 pm to schedule routine visits (Hours may vary, so check with the office for exact times).
- If you need to add other children or if you need to cancel appointments, please call us 24 hours prior to the visit if possible. This will allow us to maintain a smooth patient flow.
- Please notify us if your insurance information has changed when making appointments, and make sure to bring your insurance card when arriving for your visit.
- We understand that occasionally, you may forget an appointment or be unavoidably detained. This may deprive another patient of the opportunity to be seen, so please notify us of any changes you may have to make as soon as possible. Habitual missed appointments may be cause for dismissal from the practice.
- Please notify us if you are scheduled for a well check-up and your child is ill. Due to insurance restrictions, we are unable to combine well and sick visits.
Fees and Payments
Patients are expected to pay their balance due at the time of service. This includes all co-pays and past due balances. This will allow us to keep our fees fair and reasonable. We realize, however, that circumstances are such that you cannot pay the entire bill. If this is the case, we will charge the balance to your account. Finance charges will begin after 30 days. All payments are due within 60 days. If payment is not received within this time, you may be referred to a collection agency and all additional fees incurred to collect past due accounts will be added to your balance.
We understand that insurances change frequently. It is very important you inform us of any changes as soon as possible. If you change insurance companies, all old balances must be paid in full.
If you have any questions or problems regarding your bill, please feel free to contact our billing service at (888) 816-1133.
Our fees are available on request.
We encourage you to call us with any medical questions during our regular office hours at the following numbers:
Addison: (630) 543-3020
Oak Park: (708) 383-3853
It is impossible for our doctors to answer each call personally and still attend to our patients. Our staff is uniquely qualified to answer most of your inquiries. We have developed rigorous standards for our staff and have trained them in giving pediatric advice. Our staff will confer with the doctors when necessary, but if you feel it is important to speak with one of our physicians directly, leave a message and we will return your call when possible.
Once our offices have closed, if you have a issue that cannot wait until normal office hours, please call our main numbers. This will automatically connect you to our answering service. Leave a message and we will return your call at the earliest possible time. If this is an emergency, let the service know and we will attempt to call back within 15 minutes. If you feel this is life threatening, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
View map and directions to our location and office hours.
Addison, IL 60101
Oak Park, IL 60304
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.